[linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Jan 9 10:13:03 EST 2004

> Anyone in here using a RME cardbus card in a laptop ?
> I'm considering going that route and it would be nice to
> be able to use that interface in Linux.
>
> I was planning to go the powerbook way, but as I have to
> develop for XP and Linux in the first place, I will probably
> go for a Thinkpad (who seem to have great battery life).
i got my multiface + cardbus interface a week ago, still struggling to
get it working ... without success ... i hope i'll manage to do so, i
just wanted to warn you ... it might be a long way, maybe without
success (well, i hope i'm wrong) ...

take care and good luck...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
                              http://www.nyds-exp-discogs.tk
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,