[linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Alex Timmer mijn_troep at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 10:07:07 EST 2004

DuWayne,

please have a look at a screenshot i made from the mp3. its zoomed in
to make it more clearly visible. does this look like the problem you
had?

http://www.volny.cz/guitar_billy/hdsp.screenshot.png

gr, ALEX

 --- D R Holsbeck <drh at niptron.com> wrote: > Could you send me a copy
of the mp3, I might have some ideas. Or more