[linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Jan 13 19:15:04 EST 2004

> please have a look at a screenshot i made from the mp3. its zoomed in
> to make it more clearly visible. does this look like the problem you
> had?
>
> http://www.volny.cz/guitar_billy/hdsp.screenshot.png
i'll have to add:
it's not that each second block is missing, but each block is delayed by
one block of silence ... that means that it takes twice as long to play
a soundfile...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,