[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden-4 or Muse or...

Tommi Sakari Uimonen tuimonen at cc.hut.fi
Wed Jan 14 03:38:25 EST 2004

> what midi-sequencer do you like on linux (with *.wav playing function)?

I just started to explore midi+wav possibilities with linux, and ended up
with muse and rosegarden4. But neither of them is in production-ready
state. I got rosegarden to output audio&midi and using it as I write. But
it has issues that make it a bit annoying to use.

With Muse 0.6.3, I didn't succeed with audio out. CVS is >0.7 but haven't
tried it yet.

I suggest you check them both out (preferably the cvs versions, at least
with muse) and then join rosegarden-devel & lmuse-develope mailing lists
and start sending bug reports.

Tommi Uimonen