[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden-4 or Muse or...

Thorsten Mika tmika at t-online.de
Wed Jan 14 03:57:45 EST 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:38:25 +0200 (EET)
Tommi Sakari Uimonen <tuimonen at cc.hut.fi> wrote:

> With Muse 0.6.3, I didn't succeed with audio out. CVS is >0.7 but
> haven't tried it yet.
>
> I suggest you check them both out (preferably the cvs versions, at
> least with muse) and then join rosegarden-devel & lmuse-develope
> mailing lists and start sending bug reports.

AFAIK the CVS version of MusE is (at least for me as an ordinary user)
not as usable as the 0.6.3 release, because there are a lot of things in
heavy flow. Audio out with MusE 0.6.3 works fine here, so the problem
seems to be in your setup. BTW, I do not use it for audio recording but
rather for playing audio files along with the midi sequencing stuff
(like a set of chimes or a thunderstorm, no long audio tracks, but this
is yet to come).

HTH,

  t.

Thorsten Mika                                  mailto: tmika at t-online.de
Hamm / Germany                                               TM5173-RIPE

Public Key ID: 41338C37 -- http://www.keyserver.net