[linux-audio-user] loop creation under Linux

Glenn McCord clari_player at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 15 00:07:25 EST 2004

Thanks for the tips, I may have to go back and give ardour and audacity
a closer look.

To be more specific I was trying to find an app that detects the beats
in a loop and then adjust it's speed to fit into a desired metronome
mark. The beauty of that being I could get two loops of similar style
but totally different speeds and then join them together. There are
loops out there at crazy things like 102bpm so manually adjusting it to
fit with a loop at 144bpm gets a bit messy.

Thanks for the help.