[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden-4 or Muse or...

krozilo at nm.ru krozilo at nm.ru
Thu Jan 15 02:16:32 EST 2004

thank you for ALL answers!

RJ> > Actually now I remember what was wrong with muse. I got audio & midi out
RJ> > yes, but rewinding the playpos didn't affect to the audio playpos, only
RJ> > midi. So it was really unusable. The audio playback continued from where
RJ> > it was paused/stopped regardless how I moved the playpos.
RJ> >
RJ> > Tommi

i have a same bug in muse, and this is bad for me. i prefer live music with some electroic parts, basicly drums and non-guitar-sounds, and when i create drums/keys tracks, i like to heare it with recording guitars and vocals.
i also use jack, ecasound, jack-rack, JAMin and audacity.
now i try to use hydrogen for drums, IMHO it has very good "swing" and "humanize" functions.
IMHO, muse a very good midi-sequencer, but buggy...
i cann't download CVS from my www-host, only tarballs, and i wait muse-0.7.

good luck!