[linux-audio-user] Alsa?

BrbrOfSvl at aol.com BrbrOfSvl at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 22:36:15 EST 2004

I'm running an HDSP/Multiface on a planet ccrma Redhat 9.0 system.  I'm having this problem when I restart alsasound.  Below is the readout of `/sbin/service alsasound restart`  ... Comments/hints?

Shutting down sound driver                                 [  OK  ]
Starting sound driver snd-hdsp                             [  OK  ]
Starting sequencer                                         [  OK  ]
Starting sequencer driver snd-seq-midi                     [  OK  ]
Restoring sound driver settings /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:799: warning: iface mismatch (2/1) for control #23
/usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:805: warning: name mismatch (Chn/ADAT Lock Status) for control #23
/usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:784: failed to obtain info for control #24 (No such file or directory)
                                                           [FAILED]