[linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Jan 17 19:36:52 EST 2004

> The relevant interrupts (from /proc/interrupts) looks like this:
>   9:   XT-PIC  Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II (#2), Intel 82801CA-ICH3, hdsp
>  11:   XT-PIC  Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II, wlan0, usb-uhci, usb-uhci,
>  usb-uhci, ohci1394, radeon at PCI:1:0:0
this is still more than on my interrupt 11, which can be configured only
to be used by the cardbus controller and the hdsp ...

btw ... might my problems come from the agp graphic device? i have
absolutely no idea how the agp port is addressed by the cpu, but since
nearly everyone thinks that my problem is interrupt related (although i
think i tried everything, dealing with interrupts) ... is it possible
that there are agp interrupts sent that somehow interfere with the hdsp?
just a guess since i have no ideas any more ...

thnx...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,