[linux-audio-user] web forums [was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT?] Fun with numbers]

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Jan 17 23:20:14 EST 2004

TBH I think this is the nature of mailing-lists. I don't think you're unusual
Rocco - I appreciate the thought you put into your mailings and therefore
generally bother to read them :)

There is a place for forums, they do act to service newbies and also people
with peripheral interest or those who don't have good email access. You /can/
moderate them and you always have the choice to Not Go There.

There are a couple of lists that I'm thinking of unsubscribing from, due to
the high level of 'noise' in my inbox - The high level of 'savvy' on this
list means that it has increased in usefulness to me as my knowledge has
increased, so I shall stay tuned.

Thank you all for being here.

cheers

tim hall