[linux-audio-user] 2.6.1, capabilities, jackstart, and Hydrogen

James Stone stone1 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 18 04:49:18 EST 2004

Yep.. I have got 2.6.1 working okay with Jack 0.9.4 and Hydrogen 0.8.1..
I am using the realtime LSM module rather than the hand-edit option
though.

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-audio-dev@music.columbia.edu/msg11375.html

Also, for some reason I need to define interface as hw:0 rather than
default in qjackctl or jack stops frequently...

James