[linux-audio-user] 2.6.1, capabilities, jackstart, and Hydrogen

Benjamin Flaming lau at solobanjo.com
Wed Jan 21 22:35:30 EST 2004

On Sunday 18 January 2004 03:49 am, James Stone wrote:
> Yep.. I have got 2.6.1 working okay with Jack 0.9.4 and Hydrogen 0.8.1..
> I am using the realtime LSM module rather than the hand-edit option
> though.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-audio-dev@music.columbia.edu/msg11375.htm

     I rebuilt the kernel with the options recommended by the README,
rebooted, loaded the module, played with the options, and still had the same
Hydrogen lockup :(

     Time permitting, I'll probably do some more experimentation and
investigative work.  For the moment, I've built a patched 2.4 kernel.  I'll
be following the discussion with Andrew Morton with great interest, however,
since I'm eager to go back to 2.6.