[linux-audio-user] 2nd LAD conference

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Thu Jan 22 08:51:36 EST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Mark Constable wrote:

> Are there plans to record any of the lectures and put them
> on the web somewhere ?

Yes, we plan to record the lectures and put also the presentation material
on the web. Moreover we plan to establish a live audio streaming of the
talks and concerts. If we get the presentation material in time, we might
even put that on the web in a way that "remote" listeners can follow the
talks watching the same slides as the audience.
Last time, Steve and Jörn took care of the internet "broadcasting" of the
event. IIRC they also established an IRC channel for "remote" discussion.
The audio quality of the streaming is not a matter of the microphone alone
but more of the available bandwidth.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni