[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] new LADSPA plugins

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jan 25 06:50:13 EST 2004

Hallo,
Tom Szilagyi hat gesagt: // Tom Szilagyi wrote:

> * TAP Reverberator
>   Actually no less than 38 reverberator effects,
>   ranging from Afterburn to Warehouse, including
>   small/medium/large rooms, halls, plates...
>   and more!

I cannot hear it. :( I'm testing the reverb in Pd but although I crank
up decay times and played with dry/wet I cannot hear a reverb. I can
hear a bit of (seemingly high pass) filtering, but no real
reverbaration at all. I should hear a hall when selecting say "Smooth
Hall", shouldn't I? Changing presets seems to work, as the filtering
gets different when changing presets, but here I wouldn't call this a
reverb. Maybe someone could provide a small ogg which shows what I
should hear?

ciao