[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] new LADSPA plugins

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jan 25 09:25:31 EST 2004

Hallo,
CK hat gesagt: // CK wrote:

> analyseplugin says:
>
> "Comb Filters" input, control, toggled, default 1
> so #4 - #7 should be set to 1 I put a patch that works for me here:
> http://test.pilot.fm/nolink/ladspa_tap_rev.pd

Ah, thank you, now it is working. Somehow I was under the impression,
that the filter controls set *how many* filters are in use... It
seems, also the other values should be set to decent values.

I do get warnings with some of your example values which exceed the
boundaries set by tap_reverb. I changed this and added a preset name
display (using the Pd external "pool") to an archive here:
http://footils.org/pkg/ladspa_tap_rev.tgz

Tom, although I only shortly listened to it: This is a wonderful
sounding and highly flexible reverb, something that was sorely missing
before.  I don't like freeverb and gverb very much, but this will
become a favourite, a classic, I'm confident. So cool. Thank you a
lot.

ciao