[linux-audio-user] sampling at high frequencies

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Mon Jan 26 13:58:06 EST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:35:22 +0100
Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de> wrote:

> in any case, if you have papers on studies about this, send them over.

I think this is the one that I saw referenceed in an article somewhere
else:

  Tsutomi Oohashi, Emi Nishina, Norie Kawai, Yoshitaka Fuwamoto, Hiroshi Imai,
  High-Frequency Sound Above the Audible Range Affects Brain Electric Activity
        and Sound Perception.
   Audio Engineering Society preprint No. 3207 (91st convention, New York City).

Erik