[linux-audio-user] Re: Get a load of this!!!

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 13:17:24 EST 2004

> We will see, ill keep you posted what these crazy
> italians cook in their
> kitchen :-)

And maybe you'll encrypt and sell stolen sound
libraries. An act which will land you in jail if you
get caught. Fuck you very much. Maybe you italians are
simply pieces of shit. I want my hard drive, three mic
cables with adapters, microphone, soldering gun,
anything I forgot to mention and $2,000.00 to cover
costs and labor wired into my account within 48 hours.
If I don't get everything, I'm sending copies of the
original hard drive from my MS to alot of people--I
forgot to mention that hard drive accidentally got
packed with my shit after you fired me. Then you'll
see how it feels when someone fucks you. A feeling I
know something about.

I actually hope you don't comply with my reasonable
requests because part of me would rather tell the
music world and Domenico's family what you pieces of
shit have done.