[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth shell commands

Stefano Cavallari stefano at cavallari.cjb.net
Sat Jan 31 18:15:09 EST 2004

Fluidsynth exits when it finds a EOF, so you have to keep the standard
input open;

try this:
$ (cat filename.sh; cat ) | fluidsynth -m alsa_seq  ~/gerrit.sf2

that will leave the fluidsynth shell ready for inputs after the commands
in filename.sh have been sent to it.
HTH, HAND

--
Linux User #153639 	RoLug Member - http://rovigo.linux.it