[linux-audio-user] yeah

Olivier Guilyardi ml at xung.org
Sun Jul 4 08:53:06 EDT 2004

Robert Jonsson wrote:
> söndagen den 4 juli 2004 02.47 skrev RickTaylor at speakeasy.net:
>
>>http://www.zynewave.com/guide/index.htm
>
> I gave the demo a try but I'm unable to install it. The demo is in *.msi
> format which it seems that Windows should recognize as a Microsoft Installer
> file. I don't know how to coax wine into understanding that. The binaries for
> the installer linked on the page didn't help.

According to that web site, the author seems to be pretty involved in
Podium development. Why don't you drop him a mail about that ? He may be
interested in supporting Wine in a more or less near future...

Codeweavers also propose a Desktop Linux Certified Program that may be
of interest to him :
     http://www.codeweavers.com/site/compatibility/certify

--
   Olivier