[linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux

RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Thu Jul 8 16:55:34 EDT 2004

On 08-Jul-2004 Emiliano Grilli wrote:
}  giovedì, 08 luglio 2004 alle 22:00:51, reed ha scritto:
} > >I am prepared to spend $10.00 or $15.00 towards the
} > >purchase of something if I know that money will be
} > >well spent. If a couple hundred of us do that, we'll
} > >make a hell of a contribution to our favorite project.
} >
} >
} > My 20.00 $ is ready to send!! I'm not joking..
}
}  Have you had a look at mup? It's 29$, and these are the best money I've
}  spent for a software... The paradigm is completely different from finale
}  (it is not WYSIWYG), but the synthax is much more simple than lilypond, and
}  it's very powerful, I suggest you to try the demo version:

 I really like the shareware idea. It's clearcut and easy. And it helps progr
ammers out of the "you need to work for someone else to make a living" thing.

{:} Might be nice if some of the winstuff I've already paid for would port
though. {The vst server does take care of some of that}}

E-Mail: RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Date: 08-Jul-2004
Time: 15:52:44

This message was sent by XFMail