[linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux

Emiliano Grilli emiliano.grilli at poste.it
Thu Jul 8 16:18:07 EDT 2004

giovedì, 08 luglio 2004 alle 22:00:51, reed ha scritto:
> >I am prepared to spend $10.00 or $15.00 towards the
> >purchase of something if I know that money will be
> >well spent. If a couple hundred of us do that, we'll
> >make a hell of a contribution to our favorite project.
>

> My 20.00 $ is ready to send!! I'm not joking..

Have you had a look at mup? It's 29$, and these are the best money I've
spent for a software... The paradigm is completely different from finale
(it is not WYSIWYG), but the synthax is much more simple than lilypond, and
it's very powerful, I suggest you to try the demo version:

http://www.arkkra.com

Ciao
--
Emiliano Grilli