[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT problems still...Desperate!!

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Thu Jul 8 23:49:28 EDT 2004

I missed the beginning of this thread, so forgive me if this has already
been covered. Did you try listening through the onboard mixer at all?
This removes the software from the equation. Use envy24control and route
the first 2 channels through the onboard mixer, then listen for your
crackles/pops/snaps. My delta 1010lt performs flawlessly on linux
(fedora core 1).

-Joe