[linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Jul 17 23:59:23 EDT 2004

Last Sunday 18 July 2004 04:07, tim hall was like:
> I find these kind of controls work the opposite way to the one I want in RG
> when using the mouse scroll wheel (my preference usually). Is it possible
> to reverse the polarity of RG's interpretation of scrollwheel events?
>
> If things generally increased when I scroll up and decreased when I scroll
> down, I wouldn't give a monkeys' whether it was a knob, slider or some
> newly invented wonder widget.

Last Saturday 17 July 2004 23:56, Chris Cannam was like:
> Sorry, now I'm discussing LAD topics on LAU.  *slap with fish*

Well, the above question should probably have gone to the RG list. Serves me
right for reading my email in date order and responding to it at stupid
o'clock in the morning.

with knobs on it.

tim hall