[linux-audio-user] alsa problem

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Sun Jul 18 07:15:00 EDT 2004

Hi,

Have you checked that the firmware is being properly loaded? The us-x2y
(us-122 in your case) device has two startup stage steps: the first step
loads the firmware, the second loads a fpga program into device ram, IIRC.
Those steps are contiguous and should commanded by the alsa/hotplug
binding scripts. Most important then, you need fxload, alsa-tools and
alsa-firmware packages correctly installed.

Bye.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org