[linux-audio-user] alsa problem

petri pepe-e at pepe-e.com
Sun Jul 18 19:52:08 EDT 2004

thank you for your reply!

how do i know if the firmware is properly loaded? (well... apparently it
isn't.....)

i tried to run the usx2yloader: "no US-X2Y-compatible cards found". i'm
afraid that this is way over my understanding.

i installed all of the alsa stuff but the page doesn't mention anythin
about fxload. what is it?

i'm really glueless...

/petri