[linux-audio-user] Mellotron

Emiliano Grilli emiliano.grilli at poste.it
Mon Jul 19 05:29:59 EDT 2004

Hello guys,

I'm writing here because I have a large sample of a Mellotron that I have
not time to convert to pat or sf2. Inside there are the 3 instruments of a
real Mellotron sampled note by note (I guess).

The author of the samples, a friend of mine, when asked said that we can
use it like we did with the rhodes one that he made
(http://www.yeeking.net/index.php?location=Sound%20Fonts), making a GPL
sound font or gus patch (he's asking only a mention of his website on the
README)

Since the sample is 23 Mb, and I don't have so much bandwidth, I can make
it available on my home pc to the ones that are really interested. You can
reach me via email or on irc on #agnula  #lad or #hydrogen (nick "emillo")

Ciao
--
Emiliano Grilli
Linux user #209089