[linux-audio-user] (OT) gnome-terminal performance

LinuxMedia linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Sat Jul 31 12:21:14 EDT 2004

>>usually i just work with 2 or three terminals full
>>screen, but occasionally unmaximize them.

Does it have a "tab" type of thing. You know... one window with the
ablility to click to different occurances. It's getting to the point
were just about everything that I use has tabs... Netscape, "Console"
(KDE X terminal). Even Konqueror (KDE's File-Manager/Web-Browser) has tabs.

...One window for each program and an uncluttered system tray.

Rocco