[linux-audio-user] ICE1712 and Envy24: multiple soundcard sync

Michele Spinolo michele.spinolo at tin.it
Mon Jun 7 08:43:03 EDT 2004

Hi guys.

I installed Suse9.1 with ALSA and 3 Terratec EWS88D connected with the
internal clock sync cable: the system seems to be properly configured and 3
ICE1712 drivers are loaded and all three cards work properly.

Now I would like to set one of them as "Master" and the others as "Slave",
but I can't find this option under Alsa Mixer, Envy24 Control or others
tool.

Does anyone have an idea how to do this?

Thanks!
Michele