[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Specimen 0.3.0 released

Krabat vonUebel krabat at vonuebel.com
Sat Jun 12 07:03:11 EDT 2004

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:56:00 -0400
Pete Bessman <ninjadroid at gazuga.net> wrote:

> I'm working on a roadmap for Specimen, and I'm interested in hearing
> what features people are most interested in having.  If there's
> something you want Specimen to do, let me know; the most popular
> features will get incorporated first.

Hi Pete,

your absolutly welcome to shout weird names at me if I address an issue already dealed with since ages (I'm running Debian so it might take ages before i notice ;-)):

With Specimen 0.2.4-1 I could not load stereo samples, they seemed to be mixed to mono, loosing their spatial (?) data. Does Specimen 0.3.0 support stereo samples or if not, would you add this feature?

Nevertheless: Thank you for the usefull tool.

MfG
Krabat