[linux-audio-user] simple tool for generating accompaniment

Atte André Jensen atte at ballbreaker.dk
Mon Jun 21 18:32:02 EDT 2004

Hi

I need a program that lets me type in chords, select a style, hit play
and get a midifile with drum and bass accompaniment for practicing. I
looked around and although I found a few tools they all seem to be aimed
at jazz (which I also play, so I'll look into the ones I found), but for
this purpose I need something in faily straight-ahead pop/rock style. Is
such a thing outthere? Or should I go for another more jazz oriented
tool, and if so, which?

Thanks in advance.

I'm on debian if it matters...

--