[linux-audio-user] simple tool for generating accompaniment

RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Mon Jun 21 18:55:59 EDT 2004

http://packages.debian.org/testing/sound/

{I don't know what level you're at... I think most of this stuff is on "stable"
though.}

Denemo, Notedit, Rosegarden... I'm pretty sure musictex does it
{ http://www.mab.jpn.org/musictex/mtex_what_e.html } Maybe some ABC stuff. Some
of it will require you to convert your files... I think most folk have automated
that in some manner though. Maybe the old Rosegarden as well.