[linux-audio-user] how to make usb audio sit nicely with jack? solved...thanks Patrick

Kent, Gary gkent at mhc.edu
Thu Mar 4 09:41:12 EST 2004

Hi:
		Just posting this for anyone who might be experiencing
problems with a similar setup.  I was able to make my USB Event EZbus
(2-channel) work great with my Planet CCRMA setup.  But only after
setting the period size to 2048 at 48000.  I was always able to record
via the 2 channels, but other apps which depended on jack would crackle
very badly.  Setting this period size to 2048 did the trick.

Ok, thanks for the help,

gk