[linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX uses XML format - please test it

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Tue Mar 9 19:39:15 EST 2004

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 7:16 pm, Nasca Paul wrote:
> I am Paul, the author of zynaddsubfx.
> For those who you don't know about it: is a software
> synthsizer for linux and windows and is located at
> http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net

Hi Paul,

Thankyou for writing such a beautiful softsynth.
I have had hours of fun with it.
I particularly like the purity of its tone and the fact that you can tune it
away from A=440Hz. I prefer to work in A=432Hz at present.
I am tempted to try out this new version, but it will have to wait until I
have less other commitments.

Thanks again

tim hall