[linux-audio-user] latency

Polashek, Matthew Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com
Fri Mar 12 10:23:52 EST 2004

hmm.. excellent.  I am thinking of mixing onstage monitors and PA while
recording.  At what latency do you think the delay would become noticeable?

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709
fax: 973.739.8098
Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.