[linux-audio-user] Re: OT: cannot reach ardour.org

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Fri Mar 12 14:57:42 EST 2004

R Parker <rtp405 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Robert, it might be a virtual domain. Access to / at
> the IP and specific pages fails. Sorry!

Yes, I see ;-)

> bash-2.05b$ ping ardour.org
> PING ardour.org (66.33.221.124): 56 octets data

At least I can ping 66.33.221.124 now, but that's all...

> I imagine you've tried using different name servers.

No, I do not know any and don't know how to do that,
but it should not be to difficult to find out...

But tell me, is this normal that I would have to change name server
to reach a site like ardour?  I'm surprised.
Or should I complain at my ISP? Is it likely to be their fault?

> --- Robert Epprecht <epprecht at solnet.ch> wrote:
>> Since ardour moved away from sourceforge I try to
>> reach ardour.org and lists.ardour.org, but I can't.

Still trying...
Robert