[linux-audio-user] [NYC local] The Technology Initiative at F lux Factory

Polashek, Matthew Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com
Tue Mar 23 09:45:29 EST 2004

What sort of technical expertise will be on hand?  Is this for basic users
or will there e people there who have installed Multifaces on laptops?

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709
fax: 973.739.8098
Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.