[linux-audio-user] [NYC local] The Technology Initiative at F lux Factory

marco at metm.org marco at metm.org
Tue Mar 23 21:19:50 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 09:45:29AM -0500, Polashek, Matthew wrote:
> What sort of technical expertise will be on hand?  Is this for basic
> users or will there e people there who have installed Multifaces on
> laptops?

For now no.  Last time I did a linux audio presentation in downtown
Manhattan I was quite surprised at the level of expertise of those who
came, and felt rather foolish telling them anything.  The main goal is
to get new users excited about the possibilities for audio on linux.
For now I am the most expert person who will be there.

Flux has some interesting sound performances and is having an all audio
art show at the end of april called SCAPE2.

--
Marco