[linux-audio-user] OpenJay.org back online...

J_Zar j_zar at openjay.org
Wed May 26 09:16:03 EDT 2004

After several hosting problems, OpenJay.org is back online.
Cause my time is every day smaller, I hope contribution and
patecipation from the Linux Audio community.

After the description:

" OpenJay.org is back: a new look, new stuff and much more sound power for
OpenSource people!
OpenJay is, from an year, the referring point for the OpenSource Djs (we like
to call them OpenJs!). If you wanna find some OSS software to play music
with ... there is good probability to find it here!

    For various reasons (one of them is that I'm an audio developer with
little time and many projects...) I decided to change the CMS (the engine of
this site) to underline the community aspect of OpenJay.org: if you are
interested to add something (reviews, links, downloads, news, articles ...),
now is much more easier!
OpenJay has grown a lot, and has to be every day much more rich in contents
and software. This is my deep intention but it is not easy to do that: so
what you are waiting for? Help the OpenJ community: contribute!"

Cheers,
--

             J_Zar
        Gianluca Romanin