[linux-audio-user] Any instructions about for running a Win VSTi under vstserver

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Thu May 27 14:31:54 EDT 2004

Okay, I tried to get some VSTi's working but I get this error always.

VSTSERVER/main: Going to try to start vst plugin "JX220.dll".
wine: cannot find 'JX220.dll'

This is with VST_PATH set to the place where JX220.dll is, so vstserver finds
it but wine does not.
I have a feeling I have seen this type of error mentioned recently, name
problem?
Wine is apparently from february, could this be it?

(apologies if this just has been discussed, I missed a bunch of messages
yesterday)

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/music/