[linux-audio-user] ardour + routing settings

Sebastian Stark seb-lau at todesplanet.de
Tue Nov 2 01:07:16 EST 2004

I'm using 0.9beta19-3 on Debian testing/unstable which is, I think, the newest
release version of ardour.

The problem I have is that for _some_ of my projects the routing settings are
not completely restored (or saved?). That means, if I open the project, most
gain sliders in the mixers are set to zero and all output routes are pointing
to nowhere, which is surely not what I've set them to.

After having a look at the mantis bugtracking system I found no bug report
regarding this and wanted to ask if some of you are having the same problem.

Thanks for any help.

-Sebastian