[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] How toautomatehdsploader

Alejandro Lopez alez_cuatrosegundos at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:28:43 EST 2004

Hi,

AFAIK, ASIO is the name that Windows' low latency audio technology is
getting. Linux features a similar approach via ALSA (as for low latency
functionality). A hardware manufacturer stating that a particular product is
compliant with ASIO means there's an ASIO driver (Windows) available for
this product.

Cheers,

Alex