[linux-audio-user] Any useful Supercollider sites?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:48:02 EST 2004

Hi,
   OK, I'm really proud that I got SC installed and running the one
little demo that came with the program. It makes a few notes looping
with a filter being swept. Cool!

   Now, I just want to use SC as a synth to start. Does anyone know of
even a single good site with downloadable examples that I can run and
play around with to start? I was very impressed with a couple of the
mp3 examples on the SC site itself, but disappointed that nothing much
came in the build of SC itself.

   Of most interest are examples that take MIDI input, but repetitive
things like drones, etc., are really cool too.

Thanks in advance,
Mark