[linux-audio-user] HELP! trying to get midi port working under knoppix!

Matthew Allen mtallen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 02:15:08 EST 2004

could you post  your entire lsmod output and your modules.conf?

I first tried linux using a knoppix install, and while it was great to
get my feet wet it was horrible to get music apps and midi going on.
Agnula makes most of theat pain go away I hear (I havent actually used
it) http://www.agnula.org/.

I am sure, however that some of our local debian masters will be able
to hook you up though.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:45:36 -0800 (PST), airplays55 at yahoo.com