[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Nov 17 20:17:54 EST 2004

Greetings:

  I agree with Tim, this list should encourage the announcement of music
made with Linux. Don't be shy, Robert ! ;-)  (His music is very good, be
sure to check it out)...

  And I also love the variety of musics coming from this nest of singing
birds...

  *Musaeus is stopped by the thought of crooning penguins...

Best,

dp