[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Thu Nov 18 14:15:12 EST 2004

On Thursday 18 November 2004 02.17, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
>   I agree with Tim, this list should encourage the announcement of music
> made with Linux. Don't be shy, Robert ! ;-)  (His music is very good, be
> sure to check it out)...

Okay I won't ;-) Here are two electronica oriented tracks for your listening
pleasure, (I'll probably post more in the future):

The first one is made with MusE, lots of Fluidsynths and plugins. To top it of
some whispering vocals and a guitar. It's the theme for my next Zombie
movie... if I ever make one...

http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/experimental/spamatica_-_zombie_nation.ogg

This one is also made with MusE and Fluidsynth and a few audio tracks. I think
I used Barry's Satan Maximizer on pretty much all of the tracks here. :-)
This is my entry into the open source debate...if there was one? ;-)

http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_kde_vs_gnome_0.99c.ogg

>   And I also love the variety of musics coming from this nest of singing
> birds...

Definitely! Very enjoyable.

Regards,
Robert