[linux-audio-user] Terratec Aureon 5.1 USB mic input trouble

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Fri Nov 26 18:24:23 EST 2004

Hi,

> I solved the mic input problem with the Terratec Aureon 5.1
> USB soundcard by switching to a different microphone.

Great to hear. I received my Aureon today, and I did record
from a cheap headset mic instantly (without any further
configuration - thanks to all developers for the great
work!).

The only point I was wondering is that the incoming signal was
extremely high, but I guess I'll find a solution the next
days.

 Best regards

    ce