Behringer [was Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME is no more]

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Nov 28 09:22:48 EST 2004

Last Sunday 28 November 2004 15:48, Marek Peteraj was like:
> Why the heck should we *always* understand them? Why can't they
> understand *us*?

Because it's a two way process, which involves building trust.

I do fully understand your points about supporting the LADs that actually do
all the work and the importance of persuading everyone to move to an Open
Source model. The point is, that if we take the onus of responsibility, then
we remain in control of the process and stand a chance of winning over the
doubters through positive education.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk