[linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation wiki+forum site [WAS: Linux audio hardwarem arket research [was: creating a wiki "soundcard experiences" site]]

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Tue Nov 30 16:29:49 EST 2004

tisdagen den 30 november 2004 22.01 skrev Esben Stien:
> MarC <marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es> writes:
> > we could sum up all the conclusions at the wiki
>
> Nice
>
> > Register at TWiki and contribute.
>
> Not Nice
>
> > Don not talk *so much* and do smth ;)
>
> Take away this requirement to register and I'll gladly add my cards
> and experiences. Don't you know that registering sucks?. I don't have
> time to register everywhere I go. If a site wants me to register I'm
> gone before daylight. That's how the cookie crumble.

Sadly this is a sign of the times. Because of scriptkiddies, or whatever they
are that clutter all open forums with garbage, there are very few open sites
any more. It has very little to do with actually wanting you to register.
It's just the most practical way of keeping out the spam.

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/music/