[linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation wiki+forum site [WAS: Linux audio hardwarem arket research [was: creating a wiki "soundcard experiences" site]]

MarC marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es
Tue Nov 30 17:17:27 EST 2004

En/na Robert Jonsson ha escrit:

>tisdagen den 30 november 2004 22.01 skrev Esben Stien:
>

>>MarC <marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es> writes:
>>

>>>we could sum up all the conclusions at the wiki
>>>

>>Nice
>>

>>>Register at TWiki and contribute.
>>>

>>Not Nice
>>

>>>Don not talk *so much* and do smth ;)
>>>

>>Take away this requirement to register and I'll gladly add my cards
>>and experiences. Don't you know that registering sucks?. I don't have
>>time to register everywhere I go. If a site wants me to register I'm
>>gone before daylight. That's how the cookie crumble.
>>

>Sadly this is a sign of the times. Because of scriptkiddies, or whatever they
>are that clutter all open forums with garbage, there are very few open sites
>any more. It has very little to do with actually wanting you to register.
>It's just the most practical way of keeping out the spam.
>
>/Robert

Yes that's the reason that lies behind. *Notice that to register they
only ask you, your name and your email (change your country if you
want!)*. Anyway I am not responsible for that, talk to the
administrators of Twiki. I'm sure that they will tell you the same as
Robert.
I also remind you that you had to register to this list to receive and
post messages on it... So you should be gone before daylight! hurry up ;)