[linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation wiki+forum site

Esben Stien executiv at online.no
Tue Nov 30 19:11:03 EST 2004

MarC <marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es> writes:

> Notice that to register they only ask you, your name and your email

Privacy issues as well exist, but it's not what I'm concerned with
reporting a bug. I just want to walk around the highway posting random
bug reports on any project I see fit. My job here at random bugs r us
is to post arbitrary bug reports on anything interesting that pass the
eye.

> I also remind you that you had to register to this list to receive and
> post messages on it

True, there really is no other way. We ain't in kansas anymore,
toto. We're on a mailinglist so it's highly likely we need a email
address if we want to get emails. Registering to post bug reports is
annoying and time waste. It's nice that we have bugtrackers that you
can send anonymous emails to; I'll bet you get more bug reports.

Spam 'we filter r us.

Esben Stien is b0ef at esben-stien.name
http://www.esben-stien.name
irc://irc.esben-stien.name/%23contact